This is a Bad Mutha Booboisie Production. Morgan Continued follows the adventures of Morgan Montgomery and his auditors, Samuel Lyesmith and Leanne Crow.

2008-12-04

Doubt & Mr. Tusks 3

page by Jon Clucas

Morgan: I can't believe it.  I might as well just commit a felony.  Life in prison can't be as hard as life on the outside!  Oh, wait a minute... I'm arleady accused of a felony!  I might as well just go back to the old apartment, 42 steps from the street and wait for the government agents to come and take me away.  Off to prison, that's the place for me.  The easy life.  The life of a person too narcissistic to care how his/her actions might affect others.  The life of a person too lazy to work but still too motivated to just die.  I'm not ready to drop dead yet.  Although the stigma of prison will be tought to bear. / Mr. Tusks: I have a small suspicion that this chapter will end shortly, and a little better than you think, Morgan!

No comments:

Top Webcomics

Project Wonderful

Oh No Robot

Search Morgan Continued:
Powered by OhNoRobot.com

Pages by Contributing Artists